Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March Birthdays!


There are alot of march birthdays on the Bingham side and Gardner side. We only got one picture for some reason but it was fun having birthday bashes on both sides of the family this year. Happy birthday to.........Clark and Amy, Big Jon, Dad, Coco, Uncle Scott and me! Notice our cool cakes, I was the lucky one to get the "Healthy cake" geez, I was gunna fight my dadfor the German chocolate, but I figured he was old enough so he earned it. I really got spoiled this year, Danny gave me a "weekend plane ticket" to go see my sister. I am sooo excited. as soon as I can find a good priced ticket ......im off to Kansas City. ( I also bought myself a new blender with my remaining birthday money) Im getting ambitious to find new ways of getting gracy to eat fruit.......the little stinker she eats every veggie known to man....just wont eat the sweet stuff. What a weirdo!
Question: where do you buy Flax seed?
P.S. I am now a whopping 23 years old, I still feel immature and dangerous. I hear once you turn 25 you loose this confidence. So I've still got a few golden years to go before they turn silver I guess. :) Yay.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday!! You can buy flax seed oil (i think) in walmart by the vitamins/pharmacy.

Jillian said...

Hope you had a great birthday!! I would try the chalet for flax seed, but i am not sure. If you come to the city they have it at all the natural food stores. I also think they have it at smiths, just ask where the organic/natural aisle is... I think it is on the cereal aisle!!

JWPhillips said...

Happy Birthday! Only 23 huh? Well that makes me feel old! I'll be 24 in a few months!! I never realized you were a little younger than me. You look great by the way!

Tiffany said...

March is over, time for a new post!!!

Stan & Ash said...

Happy late birthday Month..i am super behind on all the blogging