Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thrush.......




HOLY SMOKES am I tired of having a sick little girl........She has been the healthiest until she turned one.....Ear infection after ear infection, Strep, more ear infections, and now Thrush has covered her little mouth from all of the antibiotics. I finally got an appointment to get tubes in her ears. Hopefully this will give her some relief. She is such a trooper though, she begged and begged for a cookie and she sobbed the entire time eating it because it hurt but she wanted to eat it so bad! She wouldn't let me get her down or love on her while she ate her painful cookie.......so she eventually just fell asleep.

7 comments:

The Harrison's said...

aw, poor girl! this picture breaks my heart! I feel for you lady! My daughter was the opposite though, she had 107 degree fevers almost EVERY single day until she turned one! (I kept a journal and went through it a while ago and counted, there was only 33 days she didn't have a fever that entire year!) Keep your head up, I hope everything goes good with the tubes, and that things get better!

Deets Family said...

Poor little girl! I hope things get better for her.

Unknown said...

aw poor thing, it breaks my heart

The Millers said...

Nicky that seriously breaks my heart. Im so sorry :(

Tiffany said...

AAAAAaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!! My poor Gracy! I wish I was there to give her popsicles and jello! I hope her meds and her tubes help her feel better soon! Hugs from Aunt Tiff and Bailey. xoxo

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

poor baby, it's so hard seeing them sick isn't it?

Stan & Ash said...

SO sad!! I used to get ear infections all the time!!! My mom says its terrible!! As sad as it is that she is so sick, That picture is pricless