Monday, March 28, 2011

Volleyball Tourny!




OH, we survived the weekend ! It was really an amazing one at that. Grandpa Binghams funeral was really great, I had a good time learning about that side of my family and catching up with family, Gracy had a ball playing with her cousins. It was a real eye opener to see how similar Danny is with his Grandpa Bingham, even comparing Melvins younger photos to danny was pretty cool, even their habbits are alot alike. So I guess I know what danny will look like when he is old, the good hair and all.

Danny was so good to take Gracy saturday all day while I played in the Split Mountain Tournement. It was so fun! We really did amazing as a team, and played over 12 games just saturday alone! it was pretty intense. Infact we had a bunch of injuries and none of us know how we played so well! Amanda sprained her ankle, Jenica tweeked her neck, Chrissy sprained her wrist, and I unfortunatley didnt have a volleyball related injury I slipped on some ice before my games even started, Graceful...I know. Wish I could say I was going in for a huge spike and won the winning point or something cool, but no, Cracked my elbow on the ice. Awsome, but made it through the day and amazingley we put up really good fight for 1st.....we took 2nd place in the super B league. Not to bad for some old married moms right?

2 comments:

Stan & Ash said...

Look at you!!!! You look great!! I could never last through 12 games!!

Tiffany said...

Good job Uncle Nicky! I wish I could have been there in the cheering section holding up a sign!!! Congrats on getting 2nd. If you ain't first, you're last. hahahahahahahahahahahaha just kidding. By the way, why don't you have a shirt like everyone else! Rude.