Saturday, June 25, 2011

bug bites and stripes

Yesterday I wiped a skeeter off of Gracy's Eye and new it was going to be bad in the morning, and it was :( she is terribley allergic to masquitos, just like her dad. She has been feeling yucky all day, her eye now is almost swollen shut!, but nothing a little benedril and otter pops cant fix.

Another one of my copy cat ideas, painted stipes in the kitchen and it made everything look much bigger :) Its nice for a change up, but Danny's getting a little bugged by me painting every 6 six months.






2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't believe her eye!!!!!!!!! And the mosquitos are super bad right now, aren't they? Sheesh! Poor thing. Your kitchen looks amazing! Can't wait to come see it all in person. You little martha stewart you.

Stan & Ash said...

Poor little girl! But on a different note I love the stripes!!!