Thursday, May 21, 2009

home alone


This is how I feel today, Danny has been in Denver since Monday morning for work! Its been the craziest week for me, Ive really learned how much Danny does for me everyday! Its the hardest thing to do Mom and dad jobs all week lol. Can you imagine being a single mom and having ot do this everyday of your life!!! I don't know how they do it! This is why marriage is so important, so you can keep your sanity through life! I think that's how you know you married the right one, when you really are "incomplete" with out them, or cant function everyday, lol literally. Im am sooo looking forward for danny to come home, not just to save me but because I MISS HIM so much!. So does Gracy, all she says is DA DA DA DA DA DAAAA DA DA. I translate to Daddy. And yes ...... i know its only been four days :) IM a lightweight.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Is that you sleeping on your new couch? Wow, it really has been a rough week for you, and your new couch is not at all what I pictured.....

Jillian said...

Yeah, my Mom does a good job at juggling the two positions. I don't know how she did it growing up! Not to mention the loneliness factor... I mean I have a hard time when someone I like has to be away to work for the summer, but if it were more indefinite than that... wow.

Anyhow, I'm sure Danny misses you too in the same way though. That's a good thing to think about ;) He'll get home as seen as he can no doubt!