Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Soon to be Business owners!

Well Danny and I have almost finished cutting through the red tape on buying our parents business from them. Its such an amazing opportunity and still cant believe we are doing it, we are so thankful to our parents and for helping us through the process but, To be honest we have been feeling like ya have to take a risk these days to get anywhere in life. But at the same time, Im scared to death, with the economy and "our current Government situation" cough cough "OBAMA" lol, its been a little discouraging. Ive really learned alot about how our country is running, seriously I could literally feel my ears burn and crumple to the ground when I found out what a small business owner goes through, seriously you pay nearly half of your actual income to the government, especially if you make over 100 K a year, oh there is sooooo much more that is honestly DEVASTATING to the brain, Its amazing to me, I would think that the government would salute these people that are working hard and earning a REAL living, not just depending on others tax dollars to put food in there children's mouths. Is it really a "free" country when its next to impossible to actually make money, when the governments goal is to have the American people depend on them FOR EVERYTHING. So the guy working toward his future and ends up making some good money they take it and give YOUR hard earned money to Mr. Mullet down the road that doesn't feel like getting off his couch. And it makes me ill thinking that I will never get to see my Social Security benefits later in life, because the government decided one day that they deserve it more than me and my family, even though we've worked for it our entire lives, I better stop there before I start to ramble. I just have been feeling the crunch and needed to vent. Im just sooooo glad I married Danny, he is so calm and collected, so incredibly smart, he must have just been born with his mind filled up with all of this information.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats! You two will do a great job, i know it! It can be scary at times but keep your chin up!

Ashli Paynter said...

Oh my gosh that is so exciting! congrats! I can't believe Gracy is crawling. She is getting so big. We need to get together. When are you guys planning on coming out again?

Chase and Nahomi said...

totally agree with you sister! and I love how you said "Mr. Mullett" haha it made me laugh out loud! Good luck with the business!

Ashli Paynter said...

So what exactly will you guys be doing? What is your new business?

Binghams said...

we will be running a Gas anaylysis lab here in vernal. Its good that Danny will be taking care of that part of the business, lol. I am lucky enough to stay home and take care of the paper work and secratarty stuff :)