Thursday, May 13, 2010

Newest shinanigans......

Lately my daughter has informed me that she now is officially an intellectual 23 month old. And if you look closley that is her dad cheering in the background. (no really) She can easily hop the fence to her port-a-crib ......... we found this out while she was napping at my parents house....and her newest is acribating out of her crib......guess its time for a big girl bed......
It was my best friends wedding last Saturday.....She also married a friend. Mr. and Mrs. Colby Decamp. Mel I love you and am sooo happy for you. xoxo.


She was gracious enough to let me help with the wedding ........ she wanted something different for her centerpieces ..... we saw this done on a celebrity wedding and thought it was cool. really fun to put together......plus it was easy....


Thanks to my sister corinne for helping me the entire day put things together. what would this world come to with out sisters....Mine are pretty much hold my life together.





Danny got me these beautiful flowers for mothers day. They have been refreshing addition to my living room :)




We had the Sprouses over for a BBQ and FHE, Carson and Gracy are hilarious together. What good buddies they are.



Best time of their lives in the wheel barrow. Carson's mom Brooke is due on the 16th! we cant wait for baby girl to get here !!!! more friends the better !
On a much sicker note......we have had the flu for the longest time.......Gracy and Danny had it last week and Ive had a sinus infection and the flu for the past two days. Hopefully things will let up and we will all get feeling better before the Grady's come out to visit!!!! Yay.....T-minus 9 days. Like I said my sisters are defiantly my best friends I miss them sooo much. Especially Tiff because she lives so stinkin far away. And since she has already given the word....I get to be an aunt again!!! tiff is due at the end of September with .......(drum roll) A baby BOY!!!! we are in desperate need of this little guy to get here. we all have already been shopping for little boy fabric.......which was foreign territory for sure. but sooo fun.













1 comment:

Tiffany said...

The centerpieces are so cute! The flowers are super cute, I really like them! Missin you too! Cant' wait to see you soon!!!!!