Monday, November 15, 2010

Dredge weekend

Smiling faces...proof of a good concert. The staker girls know how to have fun ! Although with the good time, Danny was with me and that means some kind of heroic deed takes place. We were all standing there....jammin out.... and some guy and his girlfriend come and booty bump me out of the way and took my spot....well ....lets just say he moved in a hurry after having a few words with Danny. No not swear words just "Danny words" so I felt pretty safe with my own bouncer the entire night :) gotta love him. This was my first time eating at the Market Street Grill in downtown SL, best halibut Ive EVER had, we also ordered oysters (ewwww) because I think of slippery slimy stinky sea food, but they were baked with halindas sauce and spinach! Seriously i don't know if my taste buds are maturing or they were just good. so GO THERE and try it 5 stars from me. That morning Sadie and Jared took us to this little Waffle house place by liberty park. I almost died in my chair from the shock of goodness. If you go order the Cinnamon ones, oh and don't leave without buying fries either, even if its 8:00 in the morning, its worth it. I give this place 10 stars. We were pretty successful with our christmas shopping but I talked danny into getting a hair cut and its HORRIBLE he looks even more weird than with the homeless look :( good thing he's a guy and could care less.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Good ole Danny! He always pulls through. I'm glad he took care of you! Cinnamon waffles sound amazing. We're so going there next time I come out! Glad you had fun! I still have never heard any Dredg, I need to look them up...