Monday, May 2, 2011

Tissue Topiaries and Gracy on Sunday

Danny was gone again Saturday and so I tried making the tissue topiaries that you see on every other blog lol. They are pretty fun to make but a little more expensive than I thought they would be. The foam ball was 10$ at wal-mart . everything else was about 1 dollar. Its a fun new texture in Gracy's room. I need to make like two more for a good asymetrical look, three just doesnt seem to get the look I wanted .

I had to throw in a picture of this cute dress my sister in law let us borrow. It just fits Gracy perfectely. She looked like a little pincess so I had to snap a few. She is REALLY hard to get a good picture of her these days. She ignores me when I pull out the camera.






4 comments:

Clark and Amy said...

Gracy looks so cute! And I love the topiaries.

Stan & Ash said...

Cute I love them!!!

Tiffany said...

The topiaries turned out SO CUTE! I wish we could get together and make some more. I would love to make some for B's room. Good job crafty pants! Gracy looks so cute in her little dress. I can't wait to see her. Tell her aunt Tiff misses her. I know what you mean about ignoring the camera. So frustrating! :) Try having her sing a song with you when you are taking a picture. That works sometimes with B. All the pictures you get are totally cute. Miss you guys bad!

Golden Flower said...

Cute girl and nice place and photographs.
"A great work is made out of a combination of obedience and liberty."- Nadia Boulanger http://malenadugroup.blogspot.com/ Please visit my blog.