Wednesday, April 27, 2011

T minus 10,9,8......



Well officially there are 10 days till we leave on our European adventure! The reality has NOT set in. Danny Served his mission in Southern Sunny Spain, so we have saved our penny's since we got married to make it back there and see the sights. I personally am dying to see the Picasso museums, the "Guernica" piece imparticular is supposed to be amazing and HUGE. I studied him allot in college and really found he was the most advanced out of all of the "Greats", He was doing advanced sculptures and drawings at age 12 that took others like Michelangelo his entire life to master, hence the amazing distorted style he developed was more advanced than anyone can quit comprehend. Its so interesting. Man I love old time Art History. The Allombra (SP?) is one of the 7th wonders of the world, cant wait to see that. The biggest part of this trip is that miss Gracy will not be coming with us. We are lucky enough to have family that is willing to take her for 10 days:) Im starting to realize that I will be without my babe for a REALLY LONG TIME! Can I do this? Im just not sure. The plan is to stay really busy so I dont have Gracy withdrawls. Thanks for our family for being willing to take her for so long. Oh and my lil brother for babysitting Franky and Nacho to, that could be worse than a 3 year old lol.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

What is that city on a cliff picture about? Don't stay there, it looks dangerous. So excited for your trip! I'm totally jealous, you are going to have so much fun! Be sure to get me one of those seniorita dresses.

Stan & Ash said...

Awe that's so exciting! That will be such an amazing trip!! Take lots of pictures!!!

Clark and Amy said...

I'm so jealous. You will have so much fun!

Jillian said...

So excited for you guys! You will love Europe.

Dave and Alisha said...

There are no words to say how jealous I am. We should be going together!!