Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am so thankful for my family. This year was a great and exciting year. Most of all I am blessed to have Danny work so hard for Gracy and I. We have done alot in 2009, Became Business owners, worked on our house ( alot ), We both were able to play some of our favorite sports for a season, got new church callings, most of all we learned so much about being parents, Believe me I still have alot to learn about playing the roll of Mommy, but I do know that I love it and have never been more excited and proud of my baby girl. She is hilarious. Just the other day I was upset and frustrated and she was being a stinker and out of no where she ran over to me and I picked her up.....she laid her little head on my shoulder and patted my back saying Mamma. It just made me cry harder. Those moments I wont forget. I love my life and everyone I am blessed to have in it :) Im excited to continue the happiness into 2010!

5 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

Love you new hair due! It's super cute on you but when don't you look cute. I heard you are the new Vernal 4th ward nursery leader I wish Jaxson was in your class.=) Happy New Year!

Binghams said...

I wish he was in there to.maybe I wouldnt feel so anxious and scared aboutNURSERY lol. oh well. hope you guys are liking your new ward...we sure miss you guys :)happy new years back :)

Kay's said...

Happy New Year!! Your hair is way cute!!

Ashli Paynter said...

Your hair looks so cute. You are so brave. I hope you guys had a great holiday!

Jillian said...

Love, love, love, love, LOVE your haircut! It's sassy and fun! Happy New Year!