Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Adree Bingham, This is for you.......

It finally happened, Gracy found a few jars of polish... Clacked them together ONCE and they shattered and poured HOT pink polish in the middle of my living room floor....tear (more like a river of tears) I thought it would definatley be appropriate to dedicate this post to my sister in law.....who has had the same lovely experience as me a few weeks ago.Also since Becca and Gracy seem to be partners in crime these days... Oh how we love our toddlers :) I have to give my mom the rescue medal of the universe for rushing over so fast with the WD40 and rubber gloves. I love my mom so much. I also love Gracy even though shes been terrorizing my house, so I posted some nice things she has done lately. (I love the one of Danny painting her toenails)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg! but that pic of him painting her nails is adorable! Your wedding picture is beautiful!

Tiffany said...

That is one hot booty on your header. What a cute dad painting toenails!!!! Way to go Danny. So glad the fingernail polish fiasco ended well. I'm sure I'll have my turn soon. Miss you!!!