Gracy has a little buddy that comes over every once in a while to play and its such a nice break. They really entertain each other and really play well together. Today Gracy insisted that its Sunday ..... and she needs to wear a dress, end of story. I had to put a stop to all the kissing going on! Gracy got Cinderella from her aunt coco for Valentines day and she keeps calling Carson "Charming" as in her prince charming. Think a two year old can really put two and two together??? I feel im in some serious trouble when this little girl gets older, especially when its not cute anymore. lol. Anyway I just LOVE that Gracy has such an enormous imagination. She pretends the funniest things and sometimes not so funny things.....like last week when she was pretending Frank (our Am.Bull dog) was her baby and made him lay on his back while she applied a liberal amount of Desitin to his "diaper rash", yeah and he was totally submitting to her, poor dog got violated for sure. Sadly I didn't take the time to take a picture of that one....I was worried for my desitin covered house and for sanitising Gracy's fingers. But through the terrible messes in the past few weeks I am LOVING my little girl. here is a few...
1. she has been into telling secrets, this involves soft jibberish and her little cupped hand around her mouth ... sometimes she holds on to my hair or face and literally just melt away.
2. insists shes "ella" (Cinderella)
3. Mommy .. I princess.
4. when i tell her to do something she comely says "Thats ok mom, im ok" . her polite way of getting out of obeying.
5. her love for TREATS!! and pretty fluffy dresses. (preferably together)
6.She loves the old wild America series about animals.
7.She has the dogs obeying her more than they do me.
8. She LOVES cooking and absolutely has to help put ingredients in and mixing.
9.has to have sunglasses on in the car.
10. will snuggle love on her daddy when he gets home ... reads the field and stream magazine like an old man reads the news paper.