Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Party!!!!

Danny and I went to hang out with a few friends Halloween night, Gracy got to go trick-or-treating with her G-ma and G-pa .
Marcus, Trevor and Shaun Batty, The batty boys~


This is me looking like an Idiot, we were playing a modified version of Guesstures.
Boys against girls.....Guess who won......yeah the girls did, we rock and blew the boys out of the water!


This is Shaun, Amber's hubby, since their last name is "Batty" we thought this hat was appropriate:)


Amber made us a yummy spaghetti dinner. Although I have to say it was a little trippy eating purple noodles and bone shaped bread sticks. Her and Shaun have been married for about 1 month, they are such a cute couple, Its been fun getting back together with my high school friends. I just love them. Having good friends is something danny and I have always been blessed with.




1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Looks like a fun Halloween! I love that picture of you doing charades on the floor. What the heck were you trying to act out?!?!? Did it work? Did someone actually guess it? j/k That's fun you got to hang out babyless with some friends. I wish you would have been Cruella Deville though...