Saturday, March 14, 2009

Progresssssss.




This week my mom helped me sew a quilt for Gracy, it was so much fun to get to do some mommy daughter time :) I absolutely LOVE the material, although it somewhat reminds me of those velvet 70's couches which isn't the best but oh well. its cute. The Minky dot is becoming a favorite of Gracy's.Thank goodness for my mom she is an amazing seamstress. :) I love her. And isn't Gracy hilarious with her little High Pony tail and head band. She is just so funny. She knows she is cute, sporting her cute outfit. We also finished some decorations for a church activity my mom was doing. I defiantly needed to help her out for sewing the quilt.





This is my finished painting hung up. :) I finally got Danny to get around to it. poor guy, he is even fixing the sink in this picture.lol. ....... this old house has NO END. Anyway. it turned out kinda fun. it adds some character in our BLAHH house :) We also painted a wall in our living room but I still have a few things I want to finish in there. Its a "Goldish Yellow theme with Chocolate Brown" It hasn't turned out how I had hoped but It will be fine, considering our budget lol:) Anyway, its been fun getting things done around here. A little progress never hurt anyone :)

5 comments:

Kyndi said...

I lvoe your decorations! and the painting turned out great-it's so much fun to see how little add-ons here and there make just the difference, huh? I can't wait to see some more progress pics!

The McClellan Clan said...

K- lOVE the blanket. I love that fabric. It turned out so cute!!! and you have awesome taste. Your house looks amazing. Seriously it looks like what you've done should be in a magazine!!

Brett and Diane said...

Wow amazing work! Gracy was such a doll in Primary with her outfit, hair and personality. I would have loved to have just sat there and watched her.=) We should have a play date sometime I think Jaxson and her could have LOTS of fun.=)

Tiffany said...

You do such a good job! You are so creative. I wish I had have your talent. Your house looks so great, you did an awesome job! I can't wait to see it in person.

Ashli Paynter said...

I know it has been so long. Bently is doing so good o formula. Formula has changed my life. Seriously it is so much easier. She has done great. I know we really need to plan a trip all together even if it just like St. George or something. lol remember our trip to Vegas that we never went on! I hope you guys are doing good I am still dieing to see Gracy.