Thursday, March 26, 2009

A week with Adi mae :)

This week has been so much fun. Danny and I got to take Adi home with us for 4 Days! She is our neice that lives in Neola. She is such a smart little girl. And what a good little babysitter she is. She was so great with Gracy and of course Gracy thought Adi was pretty cool stuff. She just wanted to walk around and play with her all day. We set up the futon in Gracy's room and she never got scared or homesick, she just acted like she owned the place and new exactley what to do. I just love her and you can see how cute she is. Every morning she reminded Danny to make his bed :) Im glad she did so I didnt have to. Anyway, it was nice to have another girl in the house to do girly stuff. Its so nice to have family so close so we can spend time like this with them. I got a little emotional when I had to take her home lol. Its easy to get attatched to that little girl. Its also nice to get to have sleepovers with your neices and nephews because you can spoil them a little bit more than if you were their parents.


































5 comments:

Jillian said...

I love that last photo of you two with the facials. Perfect girl's night activity :)

Ben Paynter said...

So fun! I can't wait to have older nieces and nephews to spoil. I also can't wait for Bently to get older to make Ben make his bed too!

Unknown said...

i love the face Gracy is pulling in the last one of her! She's so cute! A new business? thats awesome! I want to hear all about it!

Stan & Ash said...

hahha they are all so cute!! lucky you it looks like you had a fun couple of days!!

Tiffany said...

You are the best aunt ever! I wish you could spoil me like that. That picture of Gracy on the brown blanket KILLS me!!! Little miss personality! I miss her SO bad. She looks so stinkin cute.