Wednesday, April 29, 2009

almost 10 months!

I just wanted to post a few recent pictures of Gracy, she has really grown up in the past week. Its so weird that she is more like a little girl than my new born baby. Its so fun but I'm sooo sad to. lol. it really happens fast. She is so funny she loves to dance when music comes on, and that means just wobbling side to side and occasionally shakin' her booty a little. She has been waving to EVERY One and also just stretching out her arm to say hello. She also is pulling herself up on things, like the couch and the coffee table. She is so vocal it cracks me up, she has this feisty little yell that will set you in your place for sure. lol. She also just randomly will giggle, its my favorite because its just her little personality developing. Its really getting challenging to baby proof our house. She can pretty much get anywhere she wants by scooting or sitting up and half way crawling. We are predicting by the end of the week she will get the crawling thing. What a little Daddy's girl she is. They are so much alike its hilarious, in looks and even body chemistry, they both have this terrible cold, its so funny, Gracy wont let me hug on her and love her while shes sick but she will just cuddle right up to Danny and watch an entire movie just hunkered down on his lap. I am a little jealous but its seriously the best part of the day to see them together. I think She gets a little tired of me lol. poor little thing. And also I have been able to pull all of her hair up into a high pony tail and It makes her look so big, Its so cute to me.






10 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how fast the time flies. She is growing up so fast and is so beautiful! You're such a good mommy! She'll be walking before you know it!

Tiffany said...

Her dancing is the cutest thing ever!!! Gracy's head on the bus goes round and round... I love it! She looks older, but she looks a little like chubbier to me than last time I saw her. Her little arms look more like Bailey's. :) And she is quick! She moved so fast in that video, she for sure is going to get up and crawl anyday! Watch out. :) Bailey has started doing that thing with her tongue too! She likes to stick it out and pinch it with her fingers. I love that they are doing that at the same time, little twins. I miss my little buggaboo, give her big luvs for me!

Tiffany said...

I thought the mommies on the bus said "spank spank spank." That's what Marie Matthews told me...

The Millers said...

holy cow she is so cute! little danny robert redfordette! i love her hair in high piggies its so dang cute

Ashli Paynter said...

I just love her. I can't even believe how fast she is getting so big. She is so darling.

Anonymous said...

Nikki! I got your blog site from Jillian... just wanted to pop by, say hi and say how adorable your little girl is!
--Kerstin

Binghams said...

Kerstin! Hey girl! its been to long, its so hard to keep connected with peeps these days....do you have a blog? you need one...or maybe a Facebook page, you let me know so I can keep contact better. infact I was just thinking about the good ol' days and missed you alot. thanks for being my work buddy back then. Thanks Gracy is a good girl. I am a lucky mommy to have her. let me know ok!

Anonymous said...

I do have a blog/site (home.tink-n-toad.com) - it's not much right now in terms of a blog, I just barely redesigned about a month or so ago and I'm still working on getting some things up and going on it. I'm on facebook as well (Jillian and Kellie roped me into that one, and I admit I haven't been able to stop *lol*)

Anonymous said...

totally forgot my email... you can email me (or search for me on facebook) using my email: siryn_x@hotmail.com

:)

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

She is so cute Nikki! I think she looks just like her daddy, but way cuter ;) kidding. But seriously, she's so cute, and she does look so grown up with her ponytail. Aren't little girls so fun? She's going to walking so soon. It's so sad how fast they grow, but so amazing and such a blessing for them to be so healthy and strong! Happy 10 months Gracy!