Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday Danny!

OK so Danny's birthday was on the 12Th of April and we ha vent gotten to the Birthday Date until last weekend :(. I feel like a bad wife. Anyway, so I was going to go all out and rent some motorcycles and drive up to the Lodge and have dinner, I even thought about flying to Vegas for the weekend because we have some free tickets to use up, but it totally didn't work out, he has been wanting a bike for so long and I am not really ready for us to have one so I thought I would indulge his little fantasy for his birthday. Anyway, we ended up driving because apparently its like winter up there, seriously it snowed right when we hit the switch backs. It was still really fun. then of course we went and looked at a gun he wanted at Basin sports and then hit Monsters Vs Aliens movie. It was really cute. So nice to finally have a REAL date night. Nothing special but still so fun to have a night together. I am so lucky to have someone like Danny in my life. He is the smartest person I know, and even though he is way past my level, he still makes me feel smart. He is an amazing Dad to Gracy, Theres nothing better in the world than seeing Gracy's eyes light up when he comes home from work. She is just in love with her dad. He never complains, and mostly NEVER about my cooking which should for sure be a crime. What an amazing person. He works so hard and I love him so much for it. I'm so glad I'm not a man and have to go out and work like they do all day. Its really amazing what they accomplish. Love ya babe.


7 comments:

Chase and Nahomi said...

yay for a date night! aren't they so nice to have? people without kids totally take them for granted lol. Happy birthday Danny!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Dan-yole!!!!

Brett and Diane said...

What a nice post!

Unknown said...

happy birthday. I love date nights and I don't even have kids to escape from! haha You're so gorgeous by the way :)

Nichole said...

Hey Nicky I saw your blog on Nahomi's blog and so I had to come check it out. It looks like you have a great little family. Feel free to check out my blog njmerrell.blogspot.com It was fun to see what you have been up to. Nichole

The Millers said...

Happy Birthday Danny.When mark and i go grocery shopping those are pretty much our date nights! Danny still needs to come over to see mason. When you guys get a second, come this way.

Jillian said...

I love that second photo!