Monday, August 17, 2009

getting the last drops of summer!

Last week my sister in law came and picked me up and we headed off to the lake with the kids. I swear this summer has just flown bye and so we all are trying to get what we can before it gets to cold. Thank goodness I have a sister in law that loves the sun as much as me. We had a blast just relaxing and soaking up the sun. Other than Gracy thinks it's fun to just walk right into the lake ..... she completely submerged herself! It was scary, that little girl keeps me on my toes. My favorite is seeing her bum hanging out of her little swimmer. Gracy's cousins are hilarious....as you can see with the pictures. lol. She has so much fun with them. We plan to hit the lake at least once a week until the weather tells us we cant!!!!






















































2 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

Got to love cousin time! What a fun big "sandbox" for Gracy.

Tiffany said...

MAN, she is cute! I think that's what she was thinking in that picture with the duck. You don't look too bad yourself!! Can't wait to pinch those cheeks. Oh, and I am excited to see Gracy too. haha Love ya!