Friday, August 28, 2009

Girls night!

"What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies."- Aristotle

Last night Danny watched Gracy and put her to bed and I was able to catch up with some of my closest friends. Its so weird that we are all growing up and doing new things with our lives. Its so rare to have friends that you've known since 3rd grade And its so hard to find time when we are all in town and can get together. Just recently Melanie (coral shirt) just got home from Romania! She left with BYU on a humanitarian job. She spent three months at a hospital taking care of the orphans there. Seriously I haven't been away from my family for more than 3 weeks let alone 3 months lol. We are so glad she is home and had a great time hearing all of her horror stories, and happy stories. I am so lucky to have these girls in my life, what amazing people they are. I love them and am sooo lucky I have a husband that lets me sneak away and get to be a girl for a while.

3 comments:

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

How fun! I'm so jealous! I long to have nights like that with old friends... someday soon I hope. It makes me miss all of you girls. You're all so grown up and beautiful! Amber looks like she's glowing.. is she with child?! I just sense it..

Tiffany said...

Wow! Skinny minny!!!

JWPhillips said...

Ah, the good old days. You four are so cute!