I have put off my new years goal list because I honestly didn't think of it until the first day of 2010, And I really have been thinking hard of some new things I need to work on. Some may seem not so important...but Ive noticed that the little things help you conquer the bigger things.
First goal most important!
1.being a better Mom and Wife. Paying attention to my husband and making sure he is happy and is appreciated. Making sure Gracy is happy and healthy, Growing and learning as much much as I can teach her.
2.Read Gracy at least 2 books a day. and any in between.
3. Mop the floor at least 2-3 times a week. (in such a little house the floors get EXTRA dirty.)
4. make danny's lunches the night before.
5. Create fun visuals and new lesson material for my new nursery calling!
6. Get Gracy to make it through sacrament 3 weeks in row!
7. Plan a weekly dinner menu....
8.keep my art skills fresh. Weekly.
9.do something other than going to the movie for date night. Meaning I may have to take things into my own hands and be the date planner.
10. Going to the temple 2 a month instead of 1 a month.
11. Figure out what the heck is wrong with Danny's health. and FIX IT!
12. Tone up those saddle bags that have been hanging out.
13. dont over book my week so I can enjoy being home with my baby.
14. Less coke. (im not ready to completely deprive myself)
15.play more volleyball.
15. spend more time with our Neola family.