Thursday, September 2, 2010

Am I in Trouble ????

I loaded my pictures backwards oh well.........

This is Dad coming to the rescue ........ notice my child is not her usual platinum blonde........and this is after spraying her down with the hose .... yup stripped the little stinker down .First you notice that evil Glare she has going on........then you notice that beautiful shade of brown mud!!! Im pretty sure she can smell the fear I have for the teenage years.
Oh sure .......why not......I guess it looked like a good idea at the time.


She is like a hippopotamus basking in her mud bog.

Lately I am starting to feel like the terrible 2's have officially set in, After all the messes and the naughty temper tantrums, at this point I just have to laugh, I love my little 2 year old more than anything and this new stage is welcomed .....although I feel I need a nuclear radiation protection suit and some Lysol wipes on me at all times.



I should have taken a picture of our yard improvements since I keep talkin it up.......it doesnt really look very promising with all of the mud I know....but in this photo you see a little glimps of the freshly laid sod!!! oh its heaven.




3 comments:

Tiffany said...

This is seriously my favorite post ever! That little girl cracks me up!!!!! I can't stop laughing at those pictures. She is a little mini nicky! (although she looks just like Danny). She must keep you on your toes, but that's good for ya. haha I miss her so bad! We'll have to find her some mud out here in KC. Can't wait to see you guys!!!! Love ya! Give her big hugs from Aunt Tiff. Tell her I'll have some treats for her when she gets out here!

Jillian said...

I feel the same way and Lexie won't be 2 for 4 months... She is into everything!! And her new favorite thing to do when I try to stop her is pushing me away and telling me "don't" .... It is a good thing that she keeps me on my feet though!!

Unknown said...

OMG! lol