Saturday, September 25, 2010

ITS POTTY TIME!!!







Gracy officially pooped in the toilet 3 times today (note: Saturday 9/25/2010) This was all her idea! She just said .. "Dad POOP, POOP, POOP". So we just put her on the toilet and left her there like we always do no big deal.....sure enough there was a special treasure waiting to be flushed !!! lol. she was so cute, clapping her hands and even talked to Grandma Bingham on the phone about it :) I dont think she is ready to pee but ......we'll take number 2 any day lol. (never thought i would be saying that) I just hope it's not a fluke, I hope she continues to be the master of the potty! Best case scenario.....potty trained in a week before the 16 hour road trip to Missouri .!!! Please pray for us.....I am worried we start some hard core potty time and then ruin it or interrupt the process with this week long vacation !!! Any who.....we got some pretty rad Minnie mouse pannies at the store today that were a BIG hit! Danny and I are pretty proud parents today !
By the way....... I dont normally try to dress my child like a thug from the hood.....she insists on dressing herself lately .... mostly just accessorising, im glad she has some of her mommy in her :)

5 comments:

The Millers said...

Good luck!

The Harrison's said...

I totally hear you about wanting her to be potty trained, but sometimes it's nicer on road trips for them to be in diapers! haha, horrible I know but it's the truth! :) good luck, tell her good job!

Ashli Paynter said...

Lucky I wish Benlty would go in the potty!

Kay's said...

That is so awesome GOOD JOB GRACIE!! Now that i am trying to get Brycky regular i am hoping he will want to poop in the potty, he has peed in the potty for over a year now so i am hoping he didn't want to poop because he wasn't regular so i am hoping he will now. Are you still giving Gracie mirolax, has it helped her pooping in the potty? and thank you so much for letting me know about the equate kind because the name brand one is espensive.

Chase and Nahomi said...

ugh I am SO jealous! Liv is so not even interested in the potty! you go girl!!