Monday, January 24, 2011

L'artiste

One of the things that I truly adore about my little girl is that she is so much like her daddy. She (obviously) is the most gorgeous little feminine version of him, she is built like an athlete. Has the platinum blond hair, those big beautiful eyes and the self confidence of a lion. How can you not just fall in love with that, and I did lol! But I find that once in a while I see a little of myself in Gracy, and Its so exciting for me. Gracy painted for almost an entire hour today. I know I'm no professional but she is really good. Her attention to color, her brush strokes are all very very good for a 2 1\2 year old. She made about six little masterpieces that will be matted, framed and hung in my home. L`artiste.









1 comment:

Clark and Amy said...

That's so stinkin' cute!