Thursday, January 27, 2011

Likes-loves-and must haves.....

So my mom took Gracy and I out today and we went to Roots cafe for some delish crepe`s and got some beauty supplies in Roosevelt then decided to hit a few stores on the way out. We both had never been to Black eyed Susan's before and LOVED it, they had allot of good prices and AMAZING store, but left with a little hand made ring, my mom bought some V-day decor`. Then on a whim decided to stop by that "Funky Junky Gypsy Mamma" Place on the way back to Vernal. And This is what I found there...!!!!!!!!! The most Goddy Gorpy Gold vintage mirror of my dreams!!!! I LOVE this stuff, and the best part is my wonderful mommy bought it for me for my birthday. Isn't it cool! total original antique. its all rickety and heavy and perfect. I love that store because its like an upscale yard sale. Yes its second hand but if you get looking around and like to refinish furniture its got pure gold just waiting to be scooped up. Im contemplating on doing something similar to this to the frame.......although, im so in love with that original gold color.....what do you think ...... any ideas???
So these feather earrings are my little obsession latley, arent they cool! bless the creative people that sale their talents on Etsy!


5 comments:

DR and Brynna said...

I love that store too! Good find. I like it just the way it is. If you painted it, it would be cute too but it would be taking aways it's character. And funny thing, I was on etsy today looking at feather earrings! Unfortunately the ones I want are $89.00. Bummer. Yours are really cute though.

Lori Jane said...

would you think me crazy if I told you what I really want is a print of your first photo? I would hang that photo-of-a-photo-being-taken somewhere cool. No. Really. I love it.

Jillian said...

Love it! Especially how you shot the picture of the mirror. Perfect! Oh, and feel free to post about the song. I don't mind one bit ;)

Unknown said...

oh.my.gosh! I LOVE that mirror! Where is that place?!

Tiarra said...

Don't paint the mirror-the gold is too good to be true!!! I LOVE it!!!