Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bailey and Gracy's First Christmas!!!

This is Bailey and Gracy's SECOND time seeing each other since they were born, I cant believe they are almost 6 months already, it has gone by SOOO fast.
Its so fun to see them notice each other and reach for each other. They will be doing and going through the same things there entire life. sitting up, crawling, walking, kindergarten, high school, college, its fun for me to think about. oh and Gracy's feet aren't really that big, her Robeez shoes are just a bit big but they are the only shoes that stay on her feet, I highly recommend investing in a pair for anyone with a baby.

They Drove here all the way from Kansas City Missouri!! that's like a 14 hour drive. They split the trip up and stayed in Denver but seriously, Tiff said little Bailer was a trooper the whole way, not very many babies would do that well on such a long drive. Heck I cant hardly make that drive with out going stir crazy!

Here are the proud Dads! This is Ryan my brother-in-law, They just pulled in the driveway when we took this picture, they all were so tired. This Christmas is going to be so fun.





More pictures to come. I just couldnt wait to post these.



4 comments:

Ashli Paynter said...

Such cute babies! I can't believe how much Gracy has changed from the last time I saw her! She is so cute! I love her hair! Thanks for the tag sorry it has taken me so long to respond to it. Things have been so hectic lately. We need to get together after the holidays. We hope you have a great Christmas.

Marshall and Amanda said...

Hey Girl I just came across your blog and just wanted to let you know that you are too cute. Your little girl is so cute and so is your family. Where are you living? Well I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dittmer Family Farms said...

hey cousin nikki ;)
thanks for finding my page. I will be able to get online on mondays now, babysitting for my sister in law who has internet! Yeah! Such a cute cute family - baby - web page! You look great and I totally agree about the whole babies fulfill life like you can't explain unless you know - So glad to be able to keep in touch - hoping to get some new pictures up here asap! Wow time flies and I have a lot of them - Your baby is georgous!!! Love and miss you! We may end up taking a trip through vernal this coming summer - I will keep you posted! Tell all the family that I love em and miss them sooo! XOXOXO Shereebee

Ashli Paynter said...

Hey You need to up date your blog! I need to see some more pics. of Gracy!