Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Steamboat Trip

We took a mini vacation to Steamboat Springs the weekend after Thanksgiving. Our good friends have a timeshare there and we just ran up there for a few days. It was so beautiful and nice to just go relaxe.. I love the little touristy towns, Danny and I went Grocery shopping the first morning to make breakfast and everyone was WAY friendley It was funny how everyone noticed the new comers. This is The DADS carring Carson and Gracy, while Brooke and I shopped. SO FUN.


Gracy is only like 2 1\2 months older than Carson but seriously look how big she is, lol. She always has this suprised look on her face, I guess the flash is startling. I just love her leg warmers, they are the best invention ever. makes changing a diaper fast fast!



Brook is getting to be so good at taking pictures with her camera, I loved this one, Gracy's cheeks and overflowing her little snowsuit. Theres nothing better than a nice healthy Chubby Gracy Girl, I love her so much. And on top of that her cute little unicorn hat we got her.



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like a fun trip! That last picture of Gracy is SO ADORABLE! I can't wait to see her and squeeze her. She looks so different! I miss her BAD!

Dave and Alisha said...

Look like you guys had way fun Im jealous I want to go on a quick trip but if I could I would go somewhere WARM.. hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!