1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I only used to drink Egg Nog at my Grandma Morrisons in her special Santa Cups :) Other wise NO WAY MAN!
2.Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Well Growing up they were set out and The same for Gracy. :)
3. Colored or white Christmas lights? White
4.Hang Mistletoe? Well working in Floral shops through the years we always got fresh Mistletoe and I would hang it in my apartment, it was fun, but now that I have a different occupation I dont take the time to buy it :)
5. When do you put up your decorations? usually asap after thanksgiving but this year we have for sure been slackers, I admit that we have just barely gotten our tree up last weekend!!! i know we for sure need some chastising !
6. fav Holiday dish? Turkey dinner! the whole thing I love it all. I have been really loving Home made Honey taffy, yum-o
7.fav Holiday memory: Just being together as a family, I think I'm excited to make new memories , it s Gracy's first Christmas!
8. When did you find out the truth about Santa? I don't remember I think I just eventually grew out of it and figured it out, no one really told me.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Always ......Christmas pj's
10. How do you decorate your tree? Lime green and Gold this year:)
11. Can you ice skate? Sorda....I'm not to Graceful, maybe if I had some incentive ...maybe a competitive game ........hummm. it seems a little pointless lol. just going in circles is funny to me.
12. fav gift? Danny proposed to me Christmas Eve in 2006 :) That was a pretty good gift.
13. most important thing about the holidays? just being with family, We usually act out the nativity scene and reading the story from the scriptures.
14. fav holiday desert? I'm not picky, I like it all.
15.Holiday tradition? well Ive probably listed my favs already, but another one is we always have instant breakfast and toaster strudels for breakfast, we never got those as a kid only on special occasions , it was quit a treat.
16. Tops your tree? berries or a star
17. giving or receiving? Both.
18. Fav Christmas song? Rockin around the Christmas tree, and Where are you Christmas sung by Faith Hill
19.Is Christmas to commercialized? I think that sometimes the real meaning of Christmas is lost, and I do it always stressing about giving the perfect gift and making the perfect meal, all that matters is getting everyone together safely and having a good time, remembering our saviour and the gifts he's given us .
I tag tiff, Ashley P. and Alisha W.