Monday, December 8, 2008

My little Rag muffin!

This is Gracy's new little hat we got her at Steamboat Springs, I couldnt resist it. it looks pretty Boyish but if you look close it has unicorn patterns on it :) They had alot of little baby Boutiques with the cutest clothes, not that affordable.......lol. So we ended up with this little hat. (oh and a little baseball with pink stitches that Grandpa Rico picked up in SLC) Look at those chubby legs, shes catching up with her cousin Bailey!...they can be Thunder Thigh cousins:)


Ive been deep cleaning the house and I didnt really get around to doing my hair or Gracy's hair and so we both looked like little RAG MUFFINS the whole day, But I still thought she was the cutest thing ever,






This is Gracy smiling in her sleep, lol. She has been doing that alot.......sleeping with her eyes open and smiling. It looks cute in the picture but sometimes its a little freaky looking over thinking shes asleep and her eyes are slightley open with a grin on her face. What a girl!




2 comments:

Chase and Nahomi said...

ok i love love LOVE that hat! she looks adorabel!

Tiffany said...

She is SO stinkin cute! I can't wait to see her and squeeze her!!! She is changing so much, I can't believe it. I miss that little girl!