Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blessed!

Well a week before Gracy came Danny applied for a job at Newfield as a pumper. He of course got the job but was hoping to get on as a Tech. Danny was persistent and put his resume in for a tech position, three months later they FINALLY interviewed him and three other guys. Well we finally found out on Monday that he DID get the job. We are so blessed and thankful. I know he is the one that is capable and will do the best job. He Loves learning and will be able to continue an education. I am so grateful for all the blessings that have come our way this year. Our beautiful baby girl, Danny's new job, the roof over our head, family close by, wonderful friends, I couldn't be more happier.

6 comments:

Ashli Paynter said...

Congrats! i am so happy for you guys! That is so awesome! Good luck with everything!

Ashli Paynter said...

Congrats guys that is so awesome! We are so happy for you guys! Good luck with everything!

Tiffany said...

YAY!!!! Congrats! Tell Danny we are happy for him. Give Gracy luvs for me!!!

Jillian said...

Nicky!!! Oh my goodness! Gracy is absolutely beautiful. How are you doing? I've missed hearing from you.

Oh, and you will love this... Dane is on his mission now. Where you ask? LITHUANIA! Crazy gibberish huh?

Chase and Nahomi said...

WAHOO on the new job! It's always nice to know that you are being watched over! CONGRATS!

Binghams said...

HEY JILLIAN, i tried to comment on your blog, you need to add me :) I am sooo excited for Dane, he is one heck of a catch that boy. Im so proud of him. Tell him hi for me :) Its sooo good to hear from you. I miss good ol' "my family" whats new in your life? looks like you are quite the traveler ;)