Sunday, October 12, 2008

Brooke's Baby Shower!



Brooke had her shower last week (Oct. 9th) and we took some side by side pictures of Gracy and Carson, they are sooo cute, Gracy looks like shes got the biggest nugget next to him though. Brooke and Carson got some really fun gifts. I was bummed I had to leave a little early but I had fun anyway. They had the BEST food there. So on my way home Gracy and I were headed to Grandpa and Grandma Binghams house and whitnessed a car accident, it was NUTS some kid turned right in front of the truck ahead of us and ran him into the ditch, well, everyone stopped and I rolled down my window to see if I needed to get out or whatever, and lets just say there were some angry choice words flying, and wasnt a good place to be with a little baby. So we got the heck out of there.

No comments: