Sunday, October 5, 2008

little pixie baby

How did I get so lucky to have such a happy little baby! Seriously I cant believe how good she is. Gracy is now 3 months old!!! She has been sleeping through the night since she was a month in a half. her bed time is about 10 or 10:30 and she sleeps (most of the time) all the way to 8 in the morning. Usually thats when I go in to get her because she is just chillin in her crib waiting for me. The poor thing, shes got to be starving to death and still no crying. But ask anyone that knows her, when she does want something she WILL let you know. My sister in law gave me this book called "Baby Wise" everyone with a new baby READ IT!It works wonders for night time and everything else. It really teaches about a routine with your baby other good stuff.
Danny and I went on a double date with our friends Milton and Whitney to the Uintah vs Union football game and we ended up bring her along with us. I was so nervous because the weather wasnt so good. The entire time she was enthrolled with the lights and the noises and just loved every second of it. Infact she was like an hour 1\2 past eating time! She didnt really care she just wanted to be outside. I think it helped that she got to sit by her Grandpa and Grandma through most of it. Alot of people ask me if she is 6 months and they are usually amazed that she is so smiley and communicative already at 3 months :).

1 comment:

Binghams said...

Hey is the comment thing not workingon my blog? Tiff help me?